Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Two days down

Somehow, I made it through another workday. Got the two back-to-back presentations done half-way reasonably, and then dragged myself to my car and back home. What an effort! And imagine this, I'm only working half days Monday through Thursday. I don't think I could face full work days right now, as I crash and need to rest/sleep all afternoon when I get home. 

My hands and feet are still numb/tingly/itchy, but overall they feel a tiny bit better. So I got brave and drove myself to and from work today. Just to be safe, I traded DH my stick-shift car for his automatic transmission vehicle. With my numb feet I'm having trouble managing the clutch. 

Just two more workdays for me this week, yay. Gotta get a report written by Monday, too. But maybe I'll have more energy as the week goes on...

1 comment:

M said...

Hang in there! You will get stronger! I'm happy to help with presentations - just say the word.