Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dear family, friends, colleagues, and other supporters,

I am starting this blog to give all those of you who have been showing me such tremendous support throughout my fight with triple negative breast cancer an easy way of finding out what I am up to.

There have been many ups and downs since I was first diagnosed with this strange disease, triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) on March 11, 2009. However, I want you to know that throughout this ordeal, it has been so wonderful to have so many loving and supportive people around me that have made the process much more bearable than it might have otherwise been. Thank you SO much for that. I truly appreciate all your love, support, and the many kindnesses you have shown me.

Since I might get a bit tired of updating all of you, some have suggested that I start blogging as a way of communicating with all those who are thinking of me and would like to know how I am doing. So I'm giving blogging a try.

Thanks for being a part of my life -- and thanks for checking in to find out how I am doing. Keep in mind, though, that this blog is a work in progress, much like the rest of my life. So it might evolve a bit as time goes by...

1 comment:

Ken and Michelle said...

We're sending lots of positive thoughts your way! You are still the fearless leader of our bridal party!!!!
Hugs, smiles, and slurps,
Michelle, Ken, and Bailey