Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Technical issues

Just a few notes on various technical aspects of this site. First of all, I would like to draw your attention to the glossary which you can now find in the left sidebar of the blog. It explains some strange terms I use, just in case you are not familiar with my idiosyncratic way of meshing the lingo of various communities. So if you feel like you need a translator, this is the place to check out. 

Secondly, I want to let you know that I have managed to resolve the problems regarding comments on my blog. Initially it worked, until I upgraded to the new template and fiddled with some other settings. This seems to have made it impossible for anyone to leave comments on my blog. I have now changed those settings so that the comment form will pop up in a new window. So please be sure to allow pop-ups from my blog, as well as cookies and the comment function should work fine. If it doesn't please let me know and I'll do my best to work out the technical issues -- 'cause I really do love reading those encouraging comments...

No comments: