Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally -- a fever-free night!!!

Yay!!! For the first time in over a week, I have made it through the night without developing a fever! It feels like such a milestone. Hopefully my CAT scan results will come back clean today, and the doppler won't show any additional thromboses. So if I 'pass' those last two tests, they might actually let me go home later today...

I so can't wait for that... With luck I've managed to hold on to my room with a view, even though I'm technically no longer on isolation. If I had to stay longer than today, however, I fear my luck might run out and I might end up stuck in a room with no view, by the noisy door, and possibly with an inconsiderate roommate.

So keep your fingers crossed, everyone, that I will have good news to report later today...

1 comment:

Angela said...

I see you are up and posting already this morning. I woke up pretty late today, but that is not surprising since I didn't sleep well while at my friend's house. Was hoping to hear the good news that you would be going home, but the good news that you had no fever for the whole night is positive. I will be looking to hear that you are going home.