Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunny skies so far

They skies are sunny and it is hot out -- but thankfully I'm relatively cool inside. I am particularly thankful today that the dreaded fever did not make a comeback today. To make matters even better, the awful joint and muscle pain I experienced last week has not made a comparable comeback, either. Instead, I merely have some mild muscle pain that I can control with extra strength acetaminophen. Yay, a tolerable day after Taxol!!!

Thus I am counting my blessings today, and hoping that thing will continue to go smoothly this round. And after that, it's only TWO MORE rounds of Taxol. That's got to be feasible, no? Just two more rounds of the good poison. I've made it through six grueling rounds of chemo so far, so what's a mere two more rounds???

No comments: