Friday, August 7, 2009

Still stumping the doctors...

I continue to stump the doctors, as they cannot find anything wrong with me, other than a white blood cell count that is trending downward, and a fever that insists on coming back. So they continue to keep me in solitary confinement. I guess I shouldn't have started that food fight...

Thus the doctor extended my hospital sentence for at least another 48 to 72 hours, meaning I will not get to go home for the weekend, unfortunately. What a bummer, I'm getting tired of this place even though everyone here is very nice. But I just want to be at home, in familiar surroundings, with the doggie curled up next to me, and me curled up next to DH. Sigh...

I really, really wish that silly fever would make like a tree and leave... After all, I am supposed to get my next round of taxol this Thursday already! Yikes.

No comments: